Information regarding the WIDA Consortium is found in this module. The WIDA Consortium informs national policy about enhancing assessment practices, and contributes to the resources available to educators. WIDA has performed immense research surrounding academic language and literacy for the EL student. WIDA consistently looks at building a conceptual framework for high quality instruction for the English Learner. Educators will find information regarding utilizing materials and instructional resources that are linguistically, age/grade appropriate and are being aligned to the new Oklahoma Academic Standards and the WIDA English Language Development (ELD) Standards.
- WiDA Website User Account Verification 2015-2016 – Sample Email – PDF
- WiDA Secure User Account Information for District Testing Coordinators (DTC) – PDF
- Intro to WiDA ELD Standards -PPT
- WIDA AMS Overview
- WiDA – State Specific Information for Oklahoma
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Training Information
– SDE > Title III > Testing > ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Training information.pdf
- WiDA ACCESS Placement Test (W-APT)
- Which WiDA ACCESS Placement Test (W-APT) should be used?
– SDE > Title III > State Policy> Bilingual-WhichWAPTChart.pdf
- WiDA 2007 ELD Standards – Search Tool
- WiDA 2012 Amplification of ELD Standards
- WiDA Essential Actions Handbook
– WIDA > Standards > Essential Actions