Information addressing administering the EL proficiency placement assessments (W-APT/WIDA Screener) and reviewing formative assessments is addressed in this module. Using State language proficiency data from the Oklahoma State English Proficiency Test (WIDA ACCESS for ELLs 2.0) and the Oklahoma State placement assessment for ELs helps educators understand where ELs are along the continuum of language development and provide appropriate scaffolds of learning for students according to their proficiency level.
- OSTP (Oklahoma School Testing Program) ELL Accommodations
– SDE > Title iii > State Policy
- Entry & Exit For ELs Guidance Letter (June2015) – PDF
- Word-to-Word Dictionaries
– SDE > Title iii > Forms and Tools